it is funny how people are unwilling to get out of their comfort zone to try new things. says:
I FEEL TT I NEED TO CHANGE *BEEPSSSSS* THINKING.
it is funny how people are unwilling to get out of their comfort zone to try new things. says:
THEY ARE 2 PIECE OF WOOD
il n'est pas celui facile says:
HA
it is funny how people are unwilling to get out of their comfort zone to try new things. says:
I SHALL POUR SOME CHEMICALS OVER THEM AND CHANGE THEM TO PULP
il n'est pas celui facile says:
cannot change la
it is funny how people are unwilling to get out of their comfort zone to try new things. says:
AT LEAST LIQUID IS LESS STIFF
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- I don't understand you.No wait, i understand you t...
- Mum is sucha letdown.I don't care, i'm gonna blog ...
- I hate trying to tolerate.So please get my hint 'c...
- I am overreacting.It's 7 in the morning ):
- I found this in my old msn space blog.-Twista feat...
- This (Or that) Is It My Dears.Tmr at 8.:( I'll kno...
- Only on the last day of work did i fully realise t...
- I hate the puke-y feeling.It stinks. ):
- Sick, again.-Hey, heyDid you ever thinkThere might...
- DAMMIT A SPIDER JUST JUMPED ONTO MY HAND WHEN I WA...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home